Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Read through the Case Project 4-2 located on page 195 of the text. Respond to the bank president’s questions in general terms, after re-reading the chapter and conducting additional research you should be able to list advantages of switching to IPv6, including the benefits of auto-configuration, better traffic prioritization and delivery assurance, better inherent security, and a virtually endless supply of IP addresses. On the other hand, transitioning to IPv6 is not always seamless. Write a 750 – 1,000 word paper describing the following:
- Supportability with both IPv4 and IPv6 for its transition.
- Ensure that all of its applications and TCP/IP services also support IPv6.
- How you will have to coordinate with other organizations with which it’s connected to determine how to handle their IPv4 or IPv6 traffic.
- Devise a new addressing approach for its network.
- Networking hardware compatibility and addressing.
- Outward-facing application compatibility and addressing.
references have to be cited.
Case Project 4-2
First National Bank’s president congratulates you on successfully managing her network’s addressing issues. She then shares that she’s considering upgrading the bank’s network from IPv4 to IPv6. She has heard that IPv6 is the way of the future and might even provide some security and performance benefits. She asks you to tell her more about switching to IPv6 and specifically wonders if it can be accomplished by the end of the month. You have a basic understanding of how the protocol versions differ, but her request requires you to research more practical information. Use the Internet to learn about migration strategies or find a network manager who has accomplished such a migration and interview him. As you prepare to meet with the bank president again, list the top four advantages of migrating to IPv6. Also list the top four concerns expressed by network managers when they consider switching. Which of these concerns might be most important to the bank and why?