Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
NOTE: Assignment will be turned in using turnitin.com. Work must be original. Thank you.HAMLET by WILLIAM SHAKESPEAREThere are several key questions to address when performing a close analysis of Haml
NOTE: Assignment will be turned in using turnitin.com. Work must be original. Thank you.
HAMLET by WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
There are several key questions to address when performing a close analysis of Hamlet’s soliloquy. These questions, listed below, should be used to structure your essay.
This short essay should be between 500-700 words and submitted in the Blackboard Dropbox. You should draw examples from both the play and at least two of the soliloquy performances listed below. You can use the performances to illustrate how the text, when spoken by an actor, still conveys a certain meaning. Your decisions about the meaning of the text should be drawn from both your reading of it and viewing of the performances.
- What is Hamlet asking himself?
- What relationship does this question hold to his ongoing decision as to whether or not he should act on the ghost’s information?
- Does Hamlet explicitly answer his question by the conclusion of the soliloquy? If so, what is this answer? Is there any answer given at all?
Please see these links to the performances:
- Hamlet’s Soliloquies (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. [Video, 06 min 55 sec]
- Hamlet’s Journey (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. [Video, 06 min 47 sec]
- Olivier’s Hamlet Film (1948): To Be or Not To Be Soliloquy (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. [Video, 04 min 35 sec]
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer.