Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
paper that carefully explores the "original" context, message, and meaning of a specific passage of the New Testament.
This will be a 10-12 page (MLA FORMATT) paper that carefully explores the "original" context, message, and meaning of a specific passage of the New Testament. Generally, a passage is longer than just a few verses, but is not longer than a chapter.
At a minimum, the paper will consist of:
- The correct identification of the passage (where the passage begins/ends, its placement within the book, its placement within the Bible, etc.), giving specific reasons for each of your conclusions,
- An analysis of the literary style and characteristics of both the passage and the book in which it is found (citing specific references),
- The cultural and historical background of your chosen passage,
- A detailed and thoughtful application of the appropriate exegetical approach suggested during the course,
- Identification and explanation of any unique and/or significant phrases used in the passage,
- A concluding section on the modern relevance and/or application of the passage, and
- Specific references from at least five sources. Please note:
- Sources must be in addition to the Required Texts, and
- Although Wikipedia.com can be a good starting point to look for other web sites or resources, it is not an acceptable academic resource as authorship is anonymous.
All conclusions/opinions must be supported and documented with relevant and appropriate evidence and/or examples.
Please note that originality of submissions will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive a copy of the originality report.