Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Paso 3 After completing Paso 1 and Paso 2, then you are going to create a narrated video or power point. The video should be 5 minutes long. Include the following: narrate the information provide
After completing Paso 1 and Paso 2, then you are going to create a narrated video or power point. The video should be 5 minutes long.
Include the following:
- narrate the information provided in the written essay
- relevant pictures to support your presentation
- data with charts with interesting facts/relevant information about the cities demographics, statistics, etc. (But DO NOT simply 'Copy & Paste' entire data or pages of information from your sources). You need to summarize and provide the information in your own words/ your own work from the data.
What Makes a Good Response?
- Write a comparison in your reply
- Respond to five of your classmates’ discussions within two (2) days of the Due Date of your Original post.
- Substantial- thoughtful, original, relevant and contributes to the overall learning of the group.
- Thought-provoking- stimulates thinking and reasoning.
- Timely- post early to give your peers time to respond, this contributes to a rich discussion; respond within two days of the Due Date.
- Logical, concise and grammatically correct.
- Conveys “your presence”- reinforce your conclusions with real life and professional experiences.