Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Online Library Exercise and Annotated Bibliography
Topic for the assingment: Cost of Pharmaceutical
Description: The assignment will help the student begin to identify research questions and the strategies to answer the question from week 3 assignment.
Part 1: Go to the APUS Online Library and watch the following videos:
Navigating Your APUS Library
- APUS Library Tour | 2:41Take a quick navigational tour of your APUS Library
- Getting Started with Library Research | 4:50If you're not sure where to begin your research, then this is the video for you!
- Finding Books Using the APUS Books & eBooks Catalog | 1:51Learn how to use the APUS Books & eBooks Catalog to find books for your research.
- Finding Articles Using Summon | 2:21Learn how to tailor your Summon search using filters to return relevant articles to support your research.
- Finding Articles Using Subscription Databases |3:31Learn how to find and choose the best database to search for relevant research on your topic.
- Finding Articles Using a Journal Search | 2:25Learn how to track down a specific journal or full text to a specific article.
Part 2: Annotated Bibliography
Using the library, locate two articles from journals of interest (eg. American Journal of Public Health)
Complete the Annotated Bibliographies for two scholarly sources. This is a formal bibliography that includes citations of sources with summary and evaluation information for each source. The emphasis is on finding accurate, reliable sources and providing a clear summary and evaluation for each source. Please see attached for examples on how to complete the Annotated Bibliography.