Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Phase 1 Project Proposal
Submit a project proposal to the instructor for approval.
- State the research question/topic you have chosen. How is this question related to your anticipated career? Provide a brief overview of your topic and why it was chosen.
- Specify the population(s) that will be represented in your study.
- Identify the variable(s) that you will collect, including how they will be measured. Are your variable(s) qualitative or quantitative?
- Describe how you will collect the data. What is your sampling strategy? Where will you obtain the data? Will you use a survey? If so, provide a copy of the survey.
- Describe how you will analyze the data.
- Discuss what you expect to find from the analysis.
Submit your completed assignment along with your potential data set to the drop box below for your instructors' approval. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: