Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
phd Isaac Newton/mile1
Begin by reading the first 13 pages of the case study A.P. Moller-Maersk Group: Evaluating Strategic Talent Management Initiatives (up to HR-Customer Initiative
at Maersk) located in your Harvard Business Review Coursepack.
Start your short paper by briefly answering the following questions:
1. Explain why the human resource function should be aligned with an organization’s strategic plan (use ideas from the Module One discussion on this
2. Explain how current global conditions in Maersk’s industry impact human resource management practices within this organization (use ideas from the
Module One discussion on this topic).
Then, using the material on recruitment strategies provided in this week’s lesson and the case study, address the following:
1. Compare and contrast recruitment and selection of internal versus external candidates in general.
2. Describe how Maersk has recruited and selected new employees who were aligned with the organization’s vision and goals over the years.
3. Assess the effectiveness of its recruitment process and determine what changes if any you would recommend to improve employee success and
Guidelines for Submission: Your submission should be 2–3 pages in length and double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font. Be sure to list your
references at the end of your paper.