Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Please carefully read all of these instructions and then send in our offers. This needs to be completed on time and without error.
Submit a Plagiarism Checker Report with this assignment.
Prepare a 10-12 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes speaker notes explaining each slide.
Choose a movie or work of literature that discusses the topic of education and the arts.
Analyze the movie or work of literature's relevance to this course.
- Does the movie or book realistically reflect the impact of art education on adolescents?
- Does it realistically reflect the struggle the humanities subjects faced in light of educational budget cuts?
- If a school curriculum prefers to maintain sports programs over programs related to the arts, who will ultimately be responsible for children's exposure to the humanities?
- Who will pay for arts education?
Use two or more references outside of the movie or book to support your presentation.
To Create & Download a PDF Plagiarism Checker Report:
- View the instructional PowerPoint "How to Receive and Download a PDF Plagiarism Checker Report." This PowerPoint is posted in the discussion area for the Week 1 Humanities Paper. (PPT available when the class goes live)
- Submit your PDF Plagiarism Checker Report in gradebook along with your paper.
Week 5 Film Suggestions
- Freedom Writers
- Sister Act 2
- Mr. Holland's Opus
- Music of the Heart
Week 5 TED Talk suggestions:
- Ken Robinson: How school can cultivate creativity
- Additional Ted Talks about Creativity
- Article on 10 Ted Talks educators should view.