Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Please READ and review the details of the ENTIRE assignment. The assignment must be written professionally, scholarly, paraphrased, cited and with completed reference, APA format, and MUST include eve
Please READ and review the details of the ENTIRE assignment. The assignment must be written professionally, scholarly, paraphrased, cited and with completed reference, APA format, and MUST include every detail the assignment asks to be completed.
Attached are the...The Assignment's Rubric...and the Case Study Documentation to READ and COMPLETE the assignment...PLEASE RESEARCH THE DOCUMENTS....THEY PROVIDE INFORMATION NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT CORRECTLY AND PROPERLY
**Please do not rush on the assignment....THERE IS plenty of time to Research, and properly complete the assignment** Please do not repeat the same wording just to meet the word count....***
Previously, you employed academic writing to describe business decisions made related to the next segment of a multi-year integrated case study, and you suggested research needs that result from your interaction with the case. In this assignment, you will use concise business writing to create a presentation of your decisions and rationale for delivery to a C-suite executive in a corporation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the paper you wrote in the Topic 5 assignment as well as related instructed feedback.
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- APA style is not required for this assignment, but correct and appropriate business writing is expected.
Using the case study paper your wrote in Topic 5, create an executive summary presentation of the paper (5-7 slides, exclusive of the title and reference slides) with appropriate Speaker notes that could be delivered to a C-suite executive in a corporation in less than four minutes. Consider the feedback from your instructor on the case study paper you completed in Topic 5. Include the following in your presentation:
- A summary of the business issue emphasizing the sustainability concerns.
- An overview of at least two viable potential resolutions and the supporting research.
- An overview of the ethical implications of each option and the extent to which these ethical implications are influenced by the mission, vision, and core values of Purple Cloud.
- An overview of and rationale for your proposed resolution and its impact on the profit/loss statement and/or other financial criteria and statements as well as the overall sustainability of the company.