Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
powerpoint prof billy elite
Deliverable length: 5–8 PowerPoint Presentation slides with speaker notes (excluding the title and reference slide); including detailed speaker notes of 200–250 words speaker notes for each slide
As the new HR manager of a jewelry company, you have put together some preliminary reports for the CEO. One of the reports you compiled focuses on employee turnover. The jewelry company is an organization with aggressive expansion goals. In the last 2 years, the company has continually hired new employees, yet it has not achieved the staffing levels it desired. The company knew that some employees had left the organization, but turnover rates have not been formally tracked.
After your preliminary fact-finding, you were surprised to discover that the turnover rate for the past year was 38%. You know the CEO will not be pleased with this turnover rate, and you have made the decision to prepare yourself more before presenting the report to the CEO. Turnover presents a significant cost for an organization, so you recognize that this will be an opportunity for you to demonstrate how you can partner with the executive team to turn this situation around and help the company be more competitive. Prepare a short presentation for the CEO on the situation and possible reasons as to why employees are leaving at such a high rate.
As you are preparing your presentation, consider the following:
- In detail, discuss several of the reasons why employees tend to leave organizations.
- You plan to present the financial impact to the CEO to get a real sense of the significance of the situation. What factors will you consider in preparing this financial estimate? For this assignment, you are not required to determine the actual dollar figure, but instead, you are to consider what would contribute to the cost of turnover.
- Being proactive, what measures can be taken to assess the morale of current employees, and how likely they are to leave or stay?
- What process do you recommend for partnering with the management team to reduce turnover in the upcoming years?
- As you consider your role, how will you position this to the CEO to demonstrate the value you can bring to addressing this problem