Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Probation Success and FailureChapter twelve of the text discusses probation and other forms of alternative sentencing. Not putting people in jail is a good idea, but only if the alternative to incarc
Probation Success and Failure
Chapter twelve of the text discusses probation and other forms of alternative sentencing. Not putting people in jail is a good idea, but only if the alternative to incarceration is successful.
In your written assignment this week, describe what factors may cause probation to be successful or not. What are the roles of the corrections organization, the probation officer, and the offender in the outcome of the probationary period? When can we determine the probationary period be deemed a success? At what point would an attempt at productive probation sentence be deemed a failure?
For reference material use at least your text and two or more of the following sources. As always, remember to identify passages in your essay where you are quoting, paraphrasing, or summarizing as well as the source you are using.
· Justice Department of United States Government
· Department of Homeland Security
· National Institute of Justice
· National Criminal Justice Reference Services
· Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Your paper must be formatted in the following manner:
· The paper must be 500-750 words in length. Only the body of the paper counts towards the length. No information that belongs on a title page or reference page will count towards the length requirement.
· Use Times New Roman 12 point font, and double-space your lines.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here.