Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
PROPOSAL ON MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMES FOR LGBTQ COMMUNITY IN DALLAS COUNTY Identify and define the problem that needs to be solved or the opportunity that can be taken advantage of. You must show that
PROPOSAL ON MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMES FOR LGBTQ COMMUNITY IN DALLAS COUNTY
- Identify and define the problem that needs to be solved or the opportunity that can be taken advantage of. You must show that you clearly understand the problem/situation if you are to convince the reader that you can solve it. Rubrics that assess proposals generally place significant weight (~20%) on clarity and accuracy of the problem definition.
- Describe your proposed project, clearly defining the scope of what you propose to do. Often, it is best to give a general overview of your idea, and then break it down into more detailed sub-sections.
- Indicate how your proposed solution will solve the problem and provide tangible benefits. Specifically, indicate how it will meet the objectives and abide by the constrains outlined in the problem definition. Give specific examples. Show the specific differences between "how things are now" and "how they could be." Be as empirical as possible, but appeal to all appropriate persuasive strategies. Emphasize results, benefits, and feasibility of your proposed idea.
- Include the practical details: propose a budget and a timeline for completing your project. Represent these graphically (budget table, or Gantt chart). Your timeline should include the major milestones or deliverables of the project, as well as dates or time frames for completion of each step.
- Conclude with a final pitch that summarizes and emphasizes the benefits of implementing your proposed idea – but without sounding like an advertisement.
Additional Proposal Elements to Consider
- Describe your qualifications to take on and/or lead this project; persuade the reader that you have the required skills, experience, and expertise to complete this job.
- Decide what graphics to use to illustrate your ideas, present data, and enhance your pitch.
- Include secondary research to enhance your credibility and the strength of your proposal.
- Choose format; this a formal memo to an external audience. You will include a letter of intent with the finished report.
All proposals must be convincing, logical, and credible, and to do this, they must consider audience, purpose and tone.
- 2502 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $15.00. See answer's preview