Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Purpose The purpose of the integration project is to let you apply the conceptual as well as technical skills you have learned throughout the class.
The purpose of the integration project is to let you apply the conceptual as well as technical skills you have learned throughout the class.
You have been asked to recommend and develop an enterprise solution for Acme, Inc. The following functionality is needed:
- Take Orders: Customers can place orders via Web or phone.
- Process Orders: Processing an order involves multiple steps, including verifying inventory, shipping the goods and invoicing the customer.
- Check Status: Customers can check the order status.
- Change Address: Customers can use a Web interface to change their personal information.
- New Catalog: The suppliers update their catalog of products periodically. Acme needs to update its pricing and availability based in the new catalogs.
- Announcements: Customers can subscribe to receive email announcements from Acme.
- Testing and Monitoring: The operations staff needs to be able to monitor all individual applications and the message flow between them.
Part 1 Tasks
- Messaging. Explain the asynchronous communication that will occur between the functions and applications. Describe the features, capabilities, and mechanisms you will be looking for in the enterprise solution you will select (2-3 pages, Chapter 3-4)
- Adapters. Explain the data integration that must occur. Describe the file formats, data technologies, and/or databases you will be looking for. (1-2 pages, Chapter 5)
- Interfaces. Explain the use of interfaces in the integration that you will be looking for. Describe interface technologies you prefer in the enterprise solution. (1-2 pages, Chapter 6).
- Orchestrations. Explain the service orchestrations and SOA that you expect to occur. Describe the flow and exception handling that you anticipate in the enterprise solution that you will select (2-3 pages, Chapters 7-10)
- Security. Describe the security features, encryption, EDI, digital signatures, etc. that you are looking for in an enterprise solution (1-2 pages, Chapters 11-12)
Part 1 Deliverables
Write a paper that includes an introduction and a conclusion (8-12 pages double-spaced).