Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Quality in Healthcare
- Provide specific details of the organization including at least the following:
- Scope or type of personnel
- Services or products provided
- Patient demographics
- Analyze the pros and cons of the quality improvement program that you are proposing for the organizational process that you identified.
- Justify the need for this program, and detail all of the program specifics, including a time line from launch to evaluation.
- Develop a communication plan for the quality improvement program.
- Assess the ethical and legal issues involved with the program, including consideration of at least the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Patient Bill of Rights.
- Summarize the program with a synopsis that includes information on the who, what, when, where, how, and why criteria.