Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Read the article: “Airbnb and the Unstoppable Rise of the Share Economy (Links to an external site.)”. https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomiogeron/2013/01/23/airbnb-and-the-unstoppable-rise-of-the-share-e
Read the article: “Airbnb and the Unstoppable Rise of the Share Economy (Links to an external site.)”. https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomiogeron/2013/01/23/airbnb-and-the-unstoppable-rise-of-the-share-economy/#500cfc45aae3
A recent trend in the consumer marketplace is the ability for a consumer to share their personal belongings, such as their homes/apartments, autos, tools, bicycles, and so forth. The shared economy has now become a multibillion dollar business.
- Explain how this concept is disrupting our traditional economy.
- Describe whether the shared economy is creating new value for the consumer or if it is just replacing existing business.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, one of which must be peer reviewed, in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.