Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Reflect: Reflect back on the Week 1 discussion in which you shared with the class the global societal issue that you would like to further address. Explore critical insights that were shared by your p
Reflect: Reflect back on the Week 1 discussion in which you shared with the class the global societal issue that you would like to further address. Explore critical insights that were shared by your peers and/or your instructor on the topic chosen and begin your search for scholarly sources with those insights in mind.
The topic I have chosen for my week 1 was Gender Inequality for this assignment below
Write: For this assignment, review the Annotated Bibliography Formatting Guidelines and address the following prompts:
- Introductory paragraph to topic (refer to the Final Paper guidelines for your topic selection).
- Write an introductory paragraph with at least 150 words that clearly explains the topic, the importance of further research, and ethical implications.
- Thesis statement.
- Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the solution to the problem that you will argue or prove in the Week 5 Final Paper. (A thesis statement should be a concise, declarative statement. The thesis statement must appear at the end of the introductory paragraph.)
- Annotated bibliography.
- Develop an annotated bibliography to indicate the quality of the sources you have read.
- Summarize in your own words how the source contributes to the solution of the global societal issue for each annotation.
- Address fully the purpose, content, evidence, and relation to other sources you found on this topic (your annotation should be one to two paragraphs long—150 words or more.
- Include no less than five scholarly sources in the annotated bibliography that will be used to support the major points of the Final Paper.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills by accurately interpreting evidence used to support various positions of the topic.
The Introduction, Thesis Statement, and Annotated Bibliography
- Must be 1,000 to 1,250 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.