Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Research-Driven Long, Formal Report
Select a topic for your assignment from the list of potential recommendations below:
· Expansion of a business (retail, food, services, and so on) to another location(s)
· Improving a firm’s sales and profit
· Improving a company’s customer services
· Implementing flexible scheduling
· Reduction of business costs
· Implementing sustainability measures across the company
· Informal dress-down Fridays
· Technology (software and hardware) changes across the company
· A business or workplace problem developed using the Virtual Organization site
· Another topic as approved by your instructor
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word Research-Driven Formal Report (follow the model offered in Ch. 18 of Workplace Writing) that proposes a change to the workplace or proposes a new initiative using the components of ethical business communication.
Your report should look similar to the example in Ch.18 of Workplace Writing, although it will only contain some, not all, of the sections listed in the chapter. It must include the following headings:
· Title page
· Reference Page
Note. The cover page and references pages will not count toward your final word count.
If you have not done so already, refer to the outline template posted in Week 3 for some ideas about what elements belong in each section.
Format your paper consistent with appropriate course-level APA guidelines.