Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Review this Lynda.com Tutorial: Acing Your Interview, assignment help
In this assignment, you will explore a few career interests and develop an interview plan for a position that you may be interested in applying for now or in the future.
Review this Lynda.com Tutorial: Acing Your InterviewNext, identify several jobs within the human services context you might be interested in, either now or in the future, and write a 3- to 4-page paper addressing the following:
• Identify the position and various important job-specific aspects.
• Identify the company, including its mission, vision, purpose, and goals.
• Imagine that now you are the employer and develop a list of eight to twelve interview questions that you would use to conduct interviews for potential candidates.
• For each question, summarize the purpose of the question, any research evidence supporting the question, and the data you would hope to get from asking the question.
• By Wednesday, October 5, 2016, prepare a 3- to 4-page paper. Your response should rely upon at least two sources from professional literature. This may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov). Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA format); and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.