Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
SAS Hatco Manova - HW
I HAVE 4 ASSIGNMENTS TO DO SAS HATCO MANOVA – HW
THIS IS THE FIRST ONE
SAS HATCO MANOVA – HW
Perform two MANOVA analyses, a 3-Group analysis and a Factorial Design with 2-Independent variables as directed below on the HATCO dataset.
Include the following:
- Perform a brief exploratory data analysis of the data and evaluate the tenability of the multivariate data analysis assumptions and specifically those associated with MANOVA (Note: only need to assess univariate assumptions).
- State ALL Null and Alternative Hypotheses. Use an alpha of 0.05 for all hypothesis testing and/or specify an alternative value as necessary.
- 3-Group Model: X9 X10 = X14; including appropriate Multiple Means Comparisons Tests (e.g., Tukey and Scheffe)
- Factorial Design Model: X9 X10 = X14 X13 X14*X13
- Fully discuss and interpret all the analyses, results and conclusions.
Provide a brief 2-3 page management summary including key selected results along with the SAS program and output as an appendix.