Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
SCI207 Assignments Week 2 - Journal09/03/2019 - AU Undergraduate Home Announcements Syllabus Modules Grades Course Policies Writing Center & Library Course Resources ConferencesWeek 2 - Jour
- Week 2 - Journal
09/03/2019 - AU Undergraduate
- Course Policies
- Writing Center & Library
- Course Resources
Week 2 - Journal
Ecological Footprint Update and Course Reflections
[WLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
Throughout this course, you are keeping a journal about your experience in the class. The purpose of this activity is to enable you to reflect on your learning: what new things you have discovered, what surprises you have encountered, what topics or ideas you have found particularly challenging, and how the course is going for you. Last week you began the Environmental Footprint Reduction Project. This week you will begin using this journal as a space for a progress report on your efforts. Your entries will be evaluated in terms of how well they met the topic and length requirements, and your writing clarity. Your entries should be a minimum of one typed page each (double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font) and will be submitted through Waypoint.
Complete the following:
- In the first paragraph or two of your journal entry this week, provide a status report on your Ecological Footprint Reduction Project. Have you encountered success with implementing your intended changes? What challenges have you encountered? What have you learned so far from this activity?
- In another one or two paragraphs, share your thoughts about the second week of class. What did you learn? What experiences stand out for you? What tasks or content did you find difficult or frustrating? What activities did you find surprising or exciting? Looking ahead, what are your intrigued or concerned by in the third week of the course?
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Waypoint Assignment Submission
The assignments in this course will be submitted to Waypoint. Please refer to the instructions below to submit your assignment.
- Click on the Assignment Submission button below. The Waypoint "Student Dashboard" will open in a new browser window.
- Browse for your assignment.
- Click Upload.
- Confirm that your assignment was successfully submitted by viewing the appropriate week's assignment tab in Waypoint.
For more detailed instructions, refer to the Waypoint Tutorial (Links to an external site.).