Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Some information technology (IT) security requirements are almost considered commodities. Their support is handled in standard ways. Virus updating and e-mail support are examples, and the support for these services is often a candidate for outsourced work. In addition to justifying outsourced work, the type of outsourcing, (e.g., on-site or off-shore) must be studied.
- Identify 3 types of outsourcing that are often used within IT.
- For each, provide an example of IT work with rationalization of trade-offs by listing pros and cons.
- Please use by the following format for your answers:
- State a general summary of the proposed use of outsourcing in IT for the project.
- Compare and contrast role differences in the IT organization between an in-house strategy and an outsourced strategy for IT services.
- Some roles, such as development and support service needs, may become unncessary, but new roles may arise with needs to plan, manage, and monitor outsourced work.
- Identify role changes with regard to impacts from outsourcing.
- Predict the business impact from each change.