Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Select a publicly held company listed on either the NYSE or Nasdaq.
Select a publicly held company listed on either the NYSE or Nasdaq. The objective is to research the company, identify 3 key strategic issues for the company, and the provide a clear set of recommendations for each strategic issue. The focus of your recommendations should be on building on existing strengths, addressing weaknesses, capitalizing on opportunities, and/or mitigating threats that a firm might be confronted with per your SWOT analysis.
The project outline is below:
Introduction (1 pg.)
- Description of company including mission, vision, and key objectives
- Major products and target markets served
- Financial performance over the past 1-2 years
- Number of employees and general structure of company
- Any other pertinent information, events, or trends impacting the company
Environmental Analysis (3 pgs.)
- Macro-Environmental Trends (use PESTEL as main tool to analyze)
- Industry Environment (use the Five Forces Framework as main analytical
- Competitor Analysis (Use strategic group analysis and mapping as key
- Internal Analysis (identify key strengths and weaknesses of company)
- SWOT Analysis (Summarize key strengths and weaknesses internal to the
company as well as key external environmental opportunities and threats)
The SWOT should be presented in a 2x2 graph with 3-4 items in each category.
III. Identification and brief description of the 3 most important issues for
the company to address. (1 pg.)
Your proposed strategies to address each issue identified in part III.
-Please be as specific as possible with your recommendations
- Provide information regarding implementation plans as well
Conclusion (1/2 pg.)