SOC 313 Week 5 Quiz
In this file of SOC 313 Week 5 Quiz you will find the next information:
1. An important consideration regarding assistive devices is that
2. ____________________ is defined as comprehensive treatment of medical conditions, including prevention of disease or disability, and diagnosis, treatment, and management of disease and disability when they occur
3. Precise definitions of managed care are difficult because
4. Mr. Z. has recently had palliative surgery for colon cancer. The purpose of this surgery most probably was
5. Malignant tumors
6. All of the following are examples of biological therapies except
7. The ____________________ HMO is a system in which the organization owns the facilities in which enrolled individuals receive services, and health care providers are employers of the organization
8. Assistive technology, and its associated services, if they are to be applied effectively
9. Clinical practice guidelines were developed to
10. Assistive devices for individuals with a progressive disability
11. Sarcoma is cancer of
12. Before an assistive device is obtained it is important to consider that:
13. With ____________________, high-energy rays are used to damage cancer cells and prevent them from growing and reproducing.
14. Which of the following statements is accurate regarding the cause of cancer?