Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Section 7: Project Quality
- Based on the model you chose, determine the various project milestones that are within the project. Describe the review process that will take place at each of these milestones, such as the following:
- At the end of project planning, the charter, project plan, and schedule will be reviewed and approved.
- At the end of the requirements phase, all requirements and early design documents will be reviewed and approved by a specific person and with a specific focus.
- There should be at least 8–10 minor and major milestones (could be a document sign-off, to a phase-end).
- Feel free to create a table of these things, and if necessary, map it to the governance needed and the project management activities.
- You can do this with a table or a diagram, and put some comments after it describing the key points.
- This entire section should be very usable. Long paragraphs are not needed. A table or a diagram is more appropriate.
Section 8: Product Quality
- Describe the type of product testing that will take place for this project at a summary level in the opening paragraph of this section.
Phases of testing:
- In the next section, indicate the phases of testing that will take place. Identify the deliverables and approvals that will need to be delivered.
- Include (at a minimum) the following:
- Performance or usability
- Describe each type of testing within 2–3 sentences each. Include the goal of each phase of testing, as well as the roles involved.
- This is an actionable document that a lot of people will use. Present this information in an easy-to-read format, such as a table.