Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Start by reading and following these instructions: 1. Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus. 2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and a
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. LENGTH: 1,500 to 1,750 words
1. Explain the different theories that account for the emergence of the Vedic period. Include evidence scholars have used to substantiate their views or challenge the other theories. Which is most plausible to you and why?
2. List three ways in which Gandhi has contributed to contemporary social issues. Describe how one of those contributions has resulted in political action beyond the traditional Hindu realm of influence.
3. List the Four Noble Truths. Explain how they illustrate the practical nature of Buddhist teaching.
4. Describe two contemporary challenges to traditional Buddhism and explain how Buddhism is attempting to meet them.