Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Statistics Course Project Part 2
I ALSO ATTACHED A FILE THAT HAS TO BE LOOKED AT FIRST: TOPIC IS HOW MANAGERS EVALUATE EMPLOYEES
Collect, Organize and Summarize the Data
Collect, organize, and summarize the data
- Provide the raw data organized in a table or chart. Describe your data set.
- Discuss your sampling technique and how you collected the data.
- If data is collected from the internet, provide the URL.
- If a survey was used, provide a copy of the survey.
- Construct a frequency distribution table for the variable of interest.
- Graph the frequency distribution in a frequency histogram.
- Interpret the results of the frequency histogram. What is the shape of the distribution?
- If the data is qualitative (categorical data) display data in a bar graph and pie chart.
- Interpret the results of the bar graph and pie chart.
- 41 orders completed