STR 581 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment Strategic Plan and Presentation
In this paperwork of STR 581 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment Strategic Plan and Presentation you will find the next information:
JC Penney Strategic Plan
Individual Strategic Plan and Presentation
Resource: Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans assignment with facilitator feedback
Complete a 2,800- to 3,500-word strategic plan for your organization.
Update your plan to incorporate facilitator feedback from the draft versions submitted in previous weeks. Include the following:
· Table of contents
· Executive summary, with a 2-page maximum
· Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements
· Note. For a start-up, this should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful.
· Environmental scan
· Review of Week Four strategies and a recommendation for the best strategy for your organization
· Implementation plan: Include objectives, functional tactics, action items, milestones, tasks, resource allocation, and a deadline. In addition, analyze key success factors. Include a budget and forecasted financials, including a break-even chart.
· Risk management plan, including contingency plans for identified risks
Prepare a 6- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm, and obtain approval for funding your plan.
Format your plan and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.