Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Strategic Management - 5-page (maximum) paper. The paper should contain the following: 1. A 1+ page discussion describing disruptive business models. You should use examples of companies that have int
Strategic Management - 5-page (maximum) paper. The paper should contain the following:
1. A 1+ page discussion describing disruptive business models. You should use examples of companies that have introduced disruptive business models to help with this description, like Dell Computer, Walmart, Southwest Airlines, or perhaps Apple. (Please do not get these confused with Disruptive Innovations).
2. A description of Gap’s approach to the apparel manufacturing and retail business. Gap, in this case, is really a proxy for the industry business model.
3. A description of Zara’s approach to the apparel manufacturing and retail business.
4. Compare these two approaches and describe how Zara effectively manages the core risks inherent in this industry better than Gap.
5. Discuss why Zara’s approach is disruptive to other industry competitors, like Gap. (Hint: think about why Gap cannot use Zara’s approach).
6. Answer the question – What Business is Zara In? This is a simple two-word answer.
7. Draw a picture of Zara’s business model and attach it to your appendix. You can hand draw it, use PowerPoint or draw it with crayons if you wish. However, you cannot use the business model canvas for this picture! Be creative. Your picture should answer the key question of how Zara makes industry-leading profits? Put this in the appendix of your paper. This report must use 1 ½ line spacing with 12-point font. Appendices will not be included in the 5-page count. There is a fair amount of external research required for this assignment. All your sources MUST be properly referenced using APA referencing, including the case. Avoid sources like previous student papers or wiki-sites.