Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Suppose a researcher is interested in determining whether playing violent video games causes aggression in children.
Suppose a researcher is interested in determining whether playing violent video games causes aggression in children. She obtains a sample of children and brings them individually to a laboratory setting. Half of the children play a violent video game and the other half play a nonviolent video game. After playing the video games for 30 minutes, the children then play with toys in a separate room. An observer records the number of aggressive acts displayed by each child.
Based on the above situation, please answer the following questions:
1. What is the independent variable in this study?
2. How many levels does the independent variable have?
3. What are the levels of the independent variable?
4. What is the dependent variable in this study?
5. Identify two potential extraneous variables.
6. Explain/justify why each of the extraneous variables listed above is considered an extraneous variable - provide a clear explanation of your justification for being an extraneous variable.
7. Explain how to control/minimize/eliminate each of the listed extraneous variables?