Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Survey Research and Data Collection
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT-
Prepare a 800-word paper describing survey research and data collection as they relate to criminal justice research. Address each of the following in your paper:
- Identify the various types of survey research utilized in the field of criminal justice.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of:
- In person surveys
- Telephone surveys
- Computer-based surveys
- Focus group surveys
- Describe the purpose of sampling as part of the research process.
- Identify the types of reliability and validity as they are applied to criminal justice research.
- Discuss the importance of ensuring that data collection methods and instruments are both reliable and valid.
Include at least four peer-reviewed references.