Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Talent Management and Online RecruitmentPart A (Chapter 9)1. After reading Chapter 9, read the two articles listed below: “Integrating talent management and core HR systems valuable but tricky”
Talent Management and Online Recruitment
Part A (Chapter 9)
1. After reading Chapter 9, read the two articles listed below:
- “Integrating talent management and core HR systems valuable but tricky”
- “Applicant Tracking for High Turnover Environments”
2. Why is it important to establish the meaning of talent and talent management in a particular organizational setting? How does the strategic direction of the organization influence human resource planning activities? What are some potential disadvantages of using a packaged application to help automate the employee goal-setting process? Why is it important to have an adaptable workforce in a global economy?
Part B (Chapter 10)
3. What are the pros and cons of recruitment and selection in an Internet context? Provide examples of your personal experiences with online recruitment and selection. Do you agree or disagree with online assessments during the recruitment and selection process? Why or why not? Be sure to include your personal experiences with online assessments
Human Resource Information Systems Fourth Edition Editors Michael J. Kavanagh University at Albany, State University of New York Richard D. Johnson University at Albany, State University of New York