Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Team Name: _______________________ Lab Section: ___ Teacher Name: ________________________ Systems Analysis Design - Assignment 3:
Team Name: _______________________ Lab Section: ___ Teacher Name: ________________________
Systems Analysis & Design - Assignment 3: Fully-Developed Use Case Descriptions with SSD and Activity Diagrams
You are working with the case Spring Breaks 'R' Us (SBRU) Travel Service. The four major subsystems of the solution being proposed are:
· Resort Relations
· Student Booking
· Accounting & Finance
· Social Networking
Chapter 5 Questions (page 152)
1. Create a single combined Domain Class Model starting from what you created in the first two assignments, enhanced to fully support all four subsystems of SBRU. Show all classes, associations, attributes and multiplicities.
2. For the Use Case Add new resort, write a fully developed Use Case Description and a System Sequence Diagram (SSD) for it. Use your domain classes to help understand the flow of activities.
3. For the Use Case Book a reservation, write a fully developed Use Case Description and an SSD for it. Again, use your domain classes to help understand the flow of activities.
4. Draw an Activity Diagram to show the flow of activities associated with the Use Case Add new resort.
5. Do a CRUD analysis based on your current Domain Class Model and the Use Cases you have built.
a. Use this to ensure the domain classes, use case activities and SSDs all fully support each other ... otherwise, you'll lose marks.
· Zip your answers into a single file and upload it to the assignment folder on eConestoga ... only have one team member upload per team.
· Hand the marking sheet in during the lab period for the week it is due, with your team name, lab section number and teacher name.