Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Writing a Manual
1. you will be writing 10 pages . Refer to pp. 569 to 571 (Ch. 20)
2. You must choose a subject for the manual that is related to your current or previous work life.
My choice- employee recruitment procedure audience will be the HR department
As you decide on a subject for your manual, consider the following questions:
What procedure or computer program in your current or previous workplace would perform better or be used if clearly written instructions were available?
· Is there a procedure or computer program in your current or previous workplace that you would like to know more about?
3. Write the manual with a specific audience in mind. If you are writing for your workplace, decide if your manual is written for the entire organization, or a specific group or groups.
Include the following items in your manual:
· Table of Contents
· Headers and footers that include page numbers, copyright information, and other necessary information
· Appropriate font
· Written instructions for accessing, navigating, and using the selected tool or procedure
· Visual elements such as images and screenshots (cite pictures)
· Effective page layout, including use of white space, color, and proper font
· Terminology definitions for any symbols or diagrams used
· References to source material, if needed
· Any other necessary information to help the user navigate the manual