Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
the Shogun rule Japan in the 1600's? Why does the Shogun control marriage and land use? Why did the Shogun outlaw Christianity in Japan in the 1600's?...
- What is a Shogunate?
- How did the Shogun rule Japan in the 1600's?
- Why does the Shogun control marriage and land use?
- Why did the Shogun outlaw Christianity in Japan in the 1600's?
- What are some of the reason why the Tokugawa Shogunate decided to isolate Japan from the rest of the world?
- What was the Japanese reaction to Admiral Perry's ships?
- Who was Zheng He?
- What did the Chinese trade with Europe during the Ming Dynasty.
- What were the ships of Zheng He's fleet like?
- How did Zheng He's ships compare with the ships of Christopher Columbus?
- What did Confucian officials think of the fleet?
- Even though the Chinese developed trade with the Middle East and Europe both by land and by Sea, they also built the Great Wall over several centuries. Why do you think they built it?
- Compare and contrast Japan and China's response to the rest of the world during the 17th and 18th century.
- What questions do you have about China and Japan?