Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The third resource furnishes you with information about MLA in-text citations, parenthetical references, and works cited entries as they relate to poems. The third resource: Brief MLA Review (ENC 1102
The third resource furnishes you with information about MLA in-text citations, parenthetical references, and works cited entries as they relate to poems.
- The third resource: Brief MLA Review (ENC 1102 Poetry Essay).pptx
Poems for This Activity:
- "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" (page 589)
- "To My Dear and Loving Husband" (page 625)
- "Ode to Pork" (pages 630-631)
- "My mistress's eyes are nothing like the sun" (page 669)
- Read the four poems listed in the preceding section, and then choose one to serve as the basis of your response.
- Read pages 546 and 548 for information about theme as it relates to poetry.
- Answer the response item in the next section.
- Type your answers, and then save them as a Word document.
- When you are ready to submit the activity, click the blue "Submit Assignment" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Next, click "Choose File" to select the file to submit, and then, click the blue "Submit Assignment" tab below the comment section. Include a comment only if one is needed.
- Explain what statement that the chosen poem makes about the subject of love.
- Include at least one quotation from the poem to support your response.
- Include a parenthetical reference at the end of the sentence with a quotation and a works cited entry for the poem that serves as the basis of your response.