Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Topic and a brief summary with analytical elements (1-1.5 pages) Reference to the source/author; genre; purpose Main ideas are accurately presented (author’s points, not yours!); what
Topic and a brief summary with analytical elements (1-1.5 pages)
- Reference to the source/author; genre; purpose
- Main ideas are accurately presented (author’s points, not yours!); what the author does with the text is addressed
- Recommended length: 8-12 sentences
- Errors do not impede comprehension
Evaluate content and language of the text: 1.5- 2.5pages
- What is the most impressive or compelling argument/evidence in this reading?
- Is the presented evidence clear, sufficient, & relevant?
- How important are the issues discussed in the text?
- To make your analysis more compelling, select a quotation that catches your attention; explain its meaning/implication and importance
- What is the author’s stance? How did you come to this conclusion? How does the author make use of the language in the text?
- What is the language of the text like?
- What do you agree or disagree with?
Lexical items (8 pts) 0.5 page
- 8 items explained in your own words
- Meaning in context is addressed (e.g., specific connotations, metaphorical use, serves specific purposes)