Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT ASSIGNMENT
Hi, I need someone to help on my assignment.
Training and Development, 1200 words
Comfort Transportation Pte Ltd, commonly known as Comfort, is a taxi company owned by ComfortDelgro Corporation Ltd. With the advent of the sharing economy, Singapore’s taxi industry has been significantly disrupted (see http://channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/new-entrants-turn-the/2214680.html)
i) In the Introduction, explain the rationale and purpose for the training. Include a survey of the business environment.
(Note: Grab /Uber or other competitor)
ii) Review the training needs analyses conducted and state the learning outcomes proposed for this training programme. Explain how the training is aligned and relevant to the achievement of the business goals
iii) Propose appropriate training and assessment methods. Explain how the training methods are aligned to the intended learning outcomes and how the measurement of learning is valid and reliable.
(Note: E.g. for the training methods, Role-play, Outsource or Insource of the training)
iv) Delineate the resources required to implement the training programme. Include any other investments that may be necessary.
***EVERYTHING NEED TO DEFINE***
Turnitin Similarity: 20%
Min. 6 Reference different sources of information
Assignment questions is at the attachment photo, please follow the attachment as a simple guide for the assignment.
***PERFORMANCE DESCRITORS ***
1. Clarity of Purpose
· There is a clear purpose given for the training proposal.
The purpose of training is derived from the challenges arising from the business environment.
2. Quality of the Alignment between Learning Outcomes and Business Goals
· The learning outcomes for the proposed training are aligned with the business goals and clearly states the actions that need to be taken.
3. Appropriateness of the Choice of Training Methods
· The choice of training methods is aligned to the level of performance (SOLO taxonomy) stipulated in the learning outcomes.
The learning-teaching activates are closely match to the real-life performance expected.
4. Validity and Reliability of the Assessment Methods
(Must write out this two words “Validity & Reliability”)
· The assessment methods are valid, reliable and authentic.
5. Awareness of Resources and Investment Requirements
· There is a complete resource list provided.
Investment related to but not immediately spent in implementing the training programme is identified.
6. Mechanics of Writing
· Satisfies the stipulated word count of the assignments.
In-text citations done according to APA format with little or no mistakes. Sufficient and authoritative resources referenced.