Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Unit: Employment Law IssuesDue Date: Tue, 7/17/18Deliverable Length: 400-500 Words. *****All Assignment criteria present:Statements substantiated by cited research,Citations and Reference
Unit: Employment Law Issues
Due Date: Tue, 7/17/18
Deliverable Length: 400-500 Words.
*****All Assignment criteria present:
Statements substantiated by cited research,Citations and Reference entry present,Proper APA formatting required. No Grammar Errors. No Plagiarism. Please check prior to submitting. No Late work, must be submitted on time***
Primary Task Response: Write 400–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments.
Federal and state taxes are not the only items withheld from your paycheck. There are other options such as benefits, the Federal Insurance Contribution Act (FICA), the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), and Social Security.
Watch the videos A Primer on Social Security and A Primer on the FICA Tax located in this week's M.U.S.E. to get a better understanding of both FICA and Social Security.
1)(https://class.ctuonline.edu/_layouts/MUSEViewer/Asset.aspx?MID=11663787&aid=11663802 (a primer on social security video.) or (https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/us-history/american-civics-parent/american-civics/v/social-security-intro)
2) (https://class.ctuonline.edu/_layouts/MUSEViewer/Asset.aspx?MID=11663787&aid=11663807) ( A primer on FICA Tax Video) Or (https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/us-history/american-civics-parent/american-civics/v/fica-tax)
Please respond to the following questions:
- What role does Social Security play in employee retirement?
- What is the relationship between FICA, ERISA, and Social Security?
- What are some real world examples of retirement planning programs?
- What would be considered an example of fiduciary responsibility under ERISA?