Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
US history question and answer
In your answers be sure to draw on the assigned material to show us that you've mastered it. If you quote from a source, be sure to use quotation marks and to cite what you borrow. (Give source, author, page number or website address - in a parenthetical citation). Keep all quotations brief -- no longer than one short sentence. Use quotations to clinch your main claim. Your words are what matter most. Please do not plagiarize.
- What three features set Jacksonian America apart from the period of the first three or four presidents? Discuss each feature separately and show us your knowledge of the textbook.
- Who was Alexis de Tocqueville? Why is he mentioned in chapter 10? And why might a Frenchman be an ideal observer of the young American Republic of the 1830s?
- What was the 'crisis' in the Missouri Crisis? How was it resolved?
- What caused the U.S.-Mexico War (1846-48)? Discuss three significant consequences of the war for the U.S.
- What was the impact of U.S. cotton production both internationally and domestically in the period from 1800 to 1860? List three and discuss each impact separately.
- In the cotton kingdom of the South, what restrictions limited the freedom of African-American slaves? Discuss several. In what ways did slaves resist these limitations?
Textbook included :https://cnx.org/contents/a7ba2fb8-8925-4987-b182-5...