Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Use the same business idea you used for Assignment 1 to complete this assignment.Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:Choose the legal form of organization for the business, and support
Use the same business idea you used for Assignment 1 to complete this assignment.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Choose the legal form of organization for the business, and support your choice.
- Determine the organization structure which is initially needed to get the business operating, including the number of people necessary to get through the first year of operation, their job titles, and short job descriptions.
- Propose at least three (3) methods to encourage the employees to work together and build an effective brand.
- Examine at least three (3) ways to satisfy each of the stakeholders in the business including the investors, the employees, the customers, and the community.
- Suggest a way to fund the business. Recommend how to attract equity investors.
- Analyze how much of the funding should come from debt, and how much from equity. Support your evaluation.
- Determine the type of technology that is required to innovate this business to improve the growth and profitability of the organization.
- Use the Internet or Strayer databases (located at https://research.strayer.edu) to locate at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine strategies for developing relationships with stakeholders, employees, and investors to start and grow a small business.
- Develop an operational plan for a small business in order to sustain growth and profitability.