Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Using centos 7 dum screen. Apache, perl and php installed.1. I want to configure apache to run perl file in php to any user from outside the server.2. Add a virtual host entrya. Create separate logs
Using centos 7 dum screen. Apache, perl and php installed.
1. I want to configure apache to run perl file in php to any user from outside the server.
2. Add a virtual host entry
a. Create separate logs files for your newly added virtual host
b. Virtual host entry should point your IP and port 8100
c. Create a new HTML Page that says “Virtual Host Html Page”
3. Set the default in the apache config to allow .htm files
4. Want to configure apache to Write two different html pages to illustrate the apache alias directive. (any html pages).
a. When page one is called via the URL page two should open. Without using meta tags.
5. Add an ENV variable to your virtual host entry and display the value in and HTML Page.
6. Install a tomcat server
7. Create a single jsp page with the FileName = firstjsp.jsp
8. attach a word document that contains Only the last 50 entries in the log file.