Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Validity Review the articles by Fergus (2013), Kosson, et al. (2013) and Mathieu, Hare, Jones, Babiak, & Neumann (2013). Analyze the information presented in these articles on factor analysis and des
- Review the articles by Fergus (2013), Kosson, et al. (2013) and Mathieu, Hare, Jones, Babiak, & Neumann (2013). Analyze the information presented in these articles on factor analysis and describe how it is used to validate the constructs of the instruments.
Application One: An Ethical and Professional Quandry
- Case Exhibit 1.2 describe the ethical issues specific to the scenario you selected. Include an analysis of the relevant principles from Standard 9 in the APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Taking on the role of the psychologist or counselor in the chosen scenario, describe how you might respond to the challenge you selected and provide a brief rationale for your decision.
- The scenario is this: In the midst of taking a test battery for a learning disability a distraught 20 year old female college student confides a terrifying secert to the psychlogist. The clientjust discovered that her 25 year old brother, who died 3 months ago was most likely a pedophile. She shows the psychologist naked photos of children posing in her brothers bedroom. To complicate matters the brother lived with his mother who is still unaware of his cocncealed sexual diviancy. Question is the psychologist obligated to report this to law enforcement.
Application Two: Evidence-Based MedicineSummarize Youngstrom’s (2013) recommendations for linking assessment directly to clinical decision making in evidence-based medicine.
- Elaborate on each of Youngstrom’s recommendations by providing practical examples that illustrate the relevance of the recommendations in a clinical setting.
Application Three: Selecting Valid Instruments
- Create a research hypothesis or brief clinical case scenario in which you must select an instrument to measure intolerance for uncertainty.
- Use the information in the Fergus (2013) article to support which measure to use