Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
week 10 discussion and assignment
Week 10 Discussion 2
“Essential Skills for a Project Manager.” Please respond to the following:
- Choose a famous leader in history (for example, Winston Churchill, George Washington, Joan of Arc, Martin Luther King, Chairman Mao).
- Identify the projects this person led.
- Identify the attributes and skills they brought to their project management roles.
- Evaluate those attributes and skills.
Assignment 5: Controlling Project Performance and Project Closure
Develop a three to five (3–5) page paper that addresses the following:
- Illustrate two (2) advantages and two (2) challenges associated with fast tracking and provide examples based on your own experience (not examples from the text).
- Discuss both what it means and possible causes for a project with a CPI of 1.2 and an SPI of 0.8 (include hypothetical figures for PV, AC, and EV in your discussion).
- Discuss the benefit of effective project closure using examples to support your answer.
- Recommend two (2) best practices concerning project closure that would apply to almost any project.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides (APA format).
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to five (3–5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills