Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Week 3: Organizational Scenario Analysis Paper
For this assignment, you will utilize your current place of employment or an organization to which you have access. You will analyze a particular problem within the organization and write a 6–8-page paper by completing each part as noted below.Part I: Identify the Organizational Problem (approximately 2–3 paragraphs)
Identify one example of a healthcare organizational behavior (regarding a problematic situation or event) drawing on your experiences and observations at work, in school groups, in social groups, or in the news.
Part II: Analyze the Problem (approximately 2–3 pages)
- Explain the organizational dynamics and behavior (regarding a situation/event and the people involved and their interrelationships). It should give enough information to support your analysis and allow others to analyze the situation.
- Describe the patterns of communication, conflict management, team functioning, and diversity issues.
- Analyze the implementation and usage of current management strategies within your chosen healthcare organization.
- Explain the results of the organizational behavioral problem you have observed.
Part III: Recommendation
- Compare and contrast at least two theories and assess which theory is most effective to diagnose the problem you encountered.
- Explain your rationale for choosing the theory to diagnose the problem.
- Identify the basic conflicts and conflict-handling modes and apply one major negotiation model to the scenario.
- Recommend 1–2 ways to improve the workplace problem.
Write a 6-page report in Word format and utilize 4–6 scholarly sources in your research. Your presentation should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Required Assignment 1 Grading Criteria