Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Week 4 - Writing Assignment: FERPA, COPPA, CIPAReviewReview the following videos as well as the PowerPoint presentation for this week:Family Education Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA)Childrenâ€™s On
Week 4 - Writing Assignment: FERPA, COPPA, CIPA
Review the following videos as well as the PowerPoint presentation for this week:
- Family Education Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Childrenâ€™s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Childrenâ€™s Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
In a minimum of 450 words, write a paper addressing the following questions:
- In what ways are FERPA, COPPA, and CIPA similar and what challenges do they face regarding protecting children on the Internet?
- Who should we trust to block certain content and protect our children: government, the private sector, or the parents? Why?
Save your document with a descriptive filename (e.g., assignment_4_smith.docx) and submit as an attachment.
Note: This paper, and similar course assignments, will automatically be checked through Safe Assign, a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications.