Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Week 7 discussion 3 different parts
"Mobile Malware" Select one of the following and discuss in no less than three paragraphs, and have at least one response to another student of at least one paragraph:
· Determine whether or not you believe both that mobile malware is the new frontier for virus makers and hackers and whether or not mobile device security concerns will surpass those of standard computing devices over the next five years (e.g., desktops, servers, etc.). Justify your response.
· Analyze the mobile device OS that you believe is the easiest to hack. Additionally, explain the ineffective security features that are utilized by this specific mobile device OS, and indicate the key reasons why you believe the security feature is failing to provide better protection. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Any current topic or article related to penetration techniques.
· The instructor insight.
"Who's the Boss?" Please respond to the following:
· Give your opinion on the number of users that you believe should know / retain the root password of an enterprise Linux system. Provide a rationale for your response.
"Social Organizations and Core Competencies" Please respond to the following:
· Investigate the importance of effective change leadership in relation to an organization’s adoption of social media initiatives. Next, suggest two (2) ethical issues that a CIO may encounter when implementing social media initiatives. Propose (1) strategy for addressing each identified issue. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Select three (3) of the twelve (12) core competencies for IT professionals from Chapter 14 of the Roberts text. Rank each one (1) according to its importance for IT professionals to possess in order to develop their careers and compete in the job market. Justify your ranking.