Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
WEEK 7 FORUMSocial InstitutionsView Full DescriptionPlease choose one of the following questions: 1. In which forms of government do average citizens have the least and most political power? What o
WEEK 7 FORUM
Social InstitutionsView Full Description
Please choose one of the following questions:
1. In which forms of government do average citizens have the least and most political power? What options might they have for exerting political power under this type of government? In your response, also discuss voter participation in the U.S. Explain how a voter’s social class and other social factors can affect his or her voting practices. Besides voting, how can U.S. citizens influence political processes and outcomes? Have you personally used any of these strategies?
2. Describe your vision of a model economic system - is it capitalist, socialist, or somewhere in between? In your answer be sure to compare and contrast the two major economic systems (capitalism and socialism). How do you think the United States economy will change as we move closer to a technology-driven service economy?
3. What factors contribute to the disparities in health among racial, ethnic, and gender groups in the United States? How is this a sociological issue as well as a medical one? What diseases are the most stigmatized in the U.S.? Which are the least? Is this different in different cultures or social classes?
The Week 7 Forum meets the following course objectives:
- Apply a sociological perspective to the social world.
- Analyze contemporary social issues using the sociological imagination and use sociological theories and concepts to analyze everyday life.
- Interpret the United States economy and politics.
- Discuss the sociological study of health and medicine in society.
. If you quote a source quotation marks should be used and an APA formatted citation and reference provided. Post is 250+ words. All posts reflect widely accepted academic writing protocols like using capital letters, cohesive sentences, and no texting language. Dialogue is also polite and respectful of different points of view.