Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
WEEK 8 DISCUSSION - "Rules of an Employer" Please respond to the following: Explain the Employment-at-Will Doctrine and identify and explain ALL the exceptions. If your employer does not like your ha
WEEK 8 DISCUSSION - "Rules of an Employer" Please respond to the following:
- Explain the Employment-at-Will Doctrine and identify and explain ALL the exceptions. If your employer does not like your hairdo, can he fire you? Pursuant to the doctrine, explain your answer per the law.
- Identify and provide the exceptions to the EAW in your home state and include your source for information.
- As a small-business owner, you are faced with rising costs, particularly employment costs, insurance, etc. You decide to hire some friends and pay them as they work rather than go through the expense and procedure of bringing in “actual” employees. Your friends wear the business uniform, deal with vendors and customers, and tell friends and family that they work for the business. One friend orders way too much from a vendor.
- Explain Agency Law terminology and the three ways an Agency relationship is created per the text reading. What are the implications of Agency Law that apply in the above scenario?
- Since the person who ordered was not an employee, is the business liable to pay for the improper order? Why or why not?
- When is a business liable for an employee’s actions and, how is "scope of employment" relevant? Please use legal language to demonstrate your understanding of Agency Law and liability.