Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
WEEKLY SUMMARY FOR WK5
Weekly Summary for Week 5
Not completed (REQUIRED)
- no new messages
Each student must post a summary of their learning experience for the week.
Week 5 Summary
Select the Write New Message icon to answer the following questions to summarize your learning for Week 5.
Focus your summary by answering the following questions:
1. What did you find that was really useful, or that challenged your thinking?
2. What are you still mulling over?
3. Was there anything that you’ve already taken and applied in your workplace?
4. Is there anything you would like to have clarified?
5. What are your goals for the next week?
Please address the content of the course and your reaction to it in your weekly summary. Do not simply discuss your schedule, whether the server was up or down, and other “process related” items. Also, do not reply to your classmates’ posts.
Include all of your answers in a single post of 150-300 words. Number your answers accordingly.
No replies to your classmates' Weekly Summary are required.
Note: Your Weekly Summary counts toward your participation for the week.