Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Wellness Milestone 3
I have attached some direcions and my outline. In my outline I also need a better plan. Thanks:
Having created and revised your outline in Milestone Two, you will now create the visual facet of your presentation. Keep in mind that your voice will be the primary carrier of your message and that visuals play a supporting role. You want your voice and visuals to work together and not compete for attention, so you should minimize the number of words on each slide and maximize the use of visual elements, including photos, illustrations, and graphs. Here are some resources to help you think about creating effective visuals that will support your oral presentation:
- How Can I Make My PowerPoint Presentations Amazing? This article offers good advice for those using PowerPoint.
- You Suck at PowerPoint! 5 Shocking Design Mistakes You Need to Avoid This slide show is somewhat irreverent, but it makes strong points about presentations.
- Life After Death by PowerPoint 2010 This humorous video makes serious points about things to avoid when you are creating a presentation.
For this milestone, complete the following tasks:
- Prepare your slide presentation using the Milestone Three Rubric for reference. Keep in mind that you will be recording the slides on your screen as you narrate them using the recording tool of your choice.
- Once you have completed the slides, export (or save) the set as a PDF.
- Post a message in this discussion, and attach your PDF file and your outline from Milestone Two.
- Provide helpful feedback to at least two others, pointing out strengths and improvement suggestions.
- View the slides and the outline side by side to see how they work together.
- Base your feedback on the critical elements described in the Milestone Three Rubric.
For additional details, please refer to the Milestone Three Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.